Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Over-due photos. Just thought of update-ing it.
A place we went to celebrate the anniversary.


Because the place was so expensive. We ordered bread only.


Joking lar. Haha. I lazy to update the photos.
Blogger upload only 5 at one time.

Tulips. Short-lived.


I collected this on that day.
And Tulips was jealous about me being more happy to see Mini.


This is how I looked recently.
If you notice Yingying is becoming more and more pretty, its not.
Dont be fooled by this photo.
The reason is only because I am being un-beauti-fy. Laughs*


To YingYing & ZiLin, thank you for being there when I need someone that evening. =DD
And to HuiJun & ZiLin for teaching me prices and markets. =))
To Jay for helping print and sign when I am lazy to go school. =))
...try again or walk away...

No comments: