Sunday, February 19, 2006

hm.. holidays arrived.. how am i going to spend? no job.. no $$.. haha.. but nvm.. i am starting my "gentle" mission.. guai guai stay at home.. tidy my room.. look at the MESS!!! omg.. i need 3 days to clear that.. had done some cleaning today.. 20% done.. emptied all my drawers and that box.. i almost broke my present.. it flew from my table to the floor.. piang! wa.. shocked.. heng nvr break.. juz kept sneezing.. so many dust.. i cleared 3 bags of rubbish.. and somemore.. the floor is not for walking.. no one can travel to the toilet.. road block.. haha.. tired le.. so i left it there.. i am here to blog.. actually i think i am able to clear about 50% by today de.. i was reading all my bdae,vday and christmas cards.. hm.. very interesting.. from sec 1 till now.. really grow up a lot.. miss the good old days.. when we had so much fun.. whether in class or in band.. wish: to live my life once more.. as if it will really happen.. nvm.. dun look back.. enjoying every single day.. i will be back.. i go first.. good nitez.. ...try again or walk away...

No comments: