Tuesday, May 31, 2005

oh.. i started my school le.. er.. dunno how to say.. cant get use to be on time for school.. i woke up late today.. and today was my second day.. mark me absent.. i reach at 1.. and that was 4 hours late ba.. forget it la.. classmates all can get along quite well ba.. den erm.. the course was difficult.. haha.. damn.. i dunno how to draw!!! ok.. drop the subject.. back to saturday..2F outing?? lolz.. total failure.. dun call me to organise outing anymore.. argh!!! but eh.. got quack quack there still can enjoy my day ba.. sunday went to work for 11 hrs.. monday my first day of school.. er.. dunno how to say ba.. first day seems very different.. and my time-table so sad.. monday and thursday till 1800.. friday till 1600.. wednesday till 1200.. and tuesday which happens to be today.. 2130!!! ar.. half day spent in NYP.. sad sad sad.. haiz.. got to go sleep le.. come back and talk to u again when i am free..

...try again or walk away...

No comments: